Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Suwannee County Florida Voting District Map - Polling Locations

I emailed the Supervisor of Elections in Suwannee County, Florida:

"Could u please direct me to a link online where there is a map of the different county commission districts and school board districts"

This was the reply:

"Good Morning, we don’t have those types of maps online. I’ll be glad to mail you one or you can stop by the office at 302 Pine Ave (new address) and we will give u one"

So, I sent her my address and received this really nice map in the mail.

I decided to post the map here so that others can find this info online.  It was important for me to know which district I lived in so that I could properly evaluate the performance of my present commissioner and school board member - as well as look at the new candidates running in my district.

The red titles on the map show your polling location.  If you vote at that location - then that is your district.

I will break it up by district first and then post a pic of the whole thing below.

District 1 
District 2

District 3

District 4

District 5

Full Map

Polling List



No comments:

Post a Comment